Kastmasterâ€™s balance produces wild action without line twist! Because of its aerodynamic design, itâ€™s the master distance caster, and catches fish from pan-sized trout to bragging-sized stripers â€“ in fresh and salt water. The Kastmaster is precision machined. It will not break, bend or corrode and it retains its luster even after repeated exposure to salt water.
- 1/32, 1/24 & 1/12 oz. (2-4 lb. test) for the light tackle specialist – ideal for trout, panfish, shad & for ice fishing.
- 1/8 oz., 1/4 oz. (2- 4 lb. test) ultra-lite, light spinning & ice jigging – for trout, pickerel, panfish, smallmouth bass, snapper blues.
- 3/8 oz., 1/2 oz. (6-10 lb. test) medium spinning, bait casting – for large trout, white & black bass, and smaller salt water species.
- 3/4 oz., 1 oz. (10-15 lb. test) medium-heavy spinning, baitcasting, trolling, in fresh or salt water – for salmon, steelhead, and many salt water species.
- 2 oz., 3 oz. (15-30 lb. test) heavy spinning, surfcasting, trolling in surf, sea, big lakes – for stripers, blues,jacks, lake trout, salmon.