Live Bait Shipping Claims
Please follow the steps below and provide as much information as possible to ensure a quick process.
If the Package arrives Damaged
- Take pictures & document the condition of the box and packaging inside.
- Contact us via Live Bait Shipping Claims Submission Form
If Fish appear dead upon arrival
- Take Pictures of the bag the fish were shipped in WITHOUT opening the bag
- Follow the instructions on the included “Bait Care and Handling Information” sheet to acclimate fish to your tank
- Allow fish 3 hours to acclimate appropriately
- Take Final Picture with all of the fish in your tank
- Take final count of dead fish
- Provide this information in the Live Bait Shipping Claims Submission Form